- 16:9 Grid (PPTX, 170.9 KB)
- 4:3 Grid (PPTX, 161.7 KB)
- Assorted PPT Assets (PPTX, 10.1 MB)
- Data Exercises (PPTX, 1.5 MB)
- Logos – Social (ZIP, 15.4 MB)
- Logos -Non-profit, Government, Education (ZIP, 710.0 MB)
- Logos, Media (ZIP, 130.4 MB)
- Persuasive Presentation Structure Worksheet (PDF, 40.8 KB)
- PowerPoint Customization QAT (ZIP, 1,020.0 B)
- Proportional Shape Calculator (XLSM, 31.2 KB)
- Stock Imagery Resources (PDF, 82.6 KB)
- Talk Time (PPAM, 216.0 KB)
About Some of These Files…
Assorted PowerPoint Assets: Iconography, editable maps and other plug ‘n play PowerPoint elements
Logos: A painstakingly assembled collection of PNG corporate, non-profit and media logos. Note: this collection is not currently being updated, so some logos may be outdated.
Persuasive Presentation Structure Worksheet: Simple guidance for creating a well-structured presentation.
PowerPoint Customization QAT: If you’re not using a customized QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) in PowerPoint, you’re not working efficiently. Here is my customized QAT which you can import into your workspace. (PC only)
Proportional Shape Calculator: A simple calculation tool for creating proportional shape charts in Excel or PowerPoint.
Stock Imagery Resources: A jam-packed list of resources for stock imagery, logos, icons and more. Now with hyperlinks!
Talk Time: PowerPoint Add-in that manages your total presentation length by letting you assign or auto-record delivery times for individual slides and sections. More information from co-developer YouPresent can be found here.